Virginia Tech Webmail
In-house developed forum software to support internal development groups.
· User Interface Design
· HTML and CSS Coding
· Cross-platform and Cross-browser support
· Usability Testing
· Has skinning ablities to match My VT look and feel
1) Initial page showing available forums, public or private depending on user permissions.
2) A tread listing with a specific forum.
3) A view of a tread's message and available replies.
4) Page for creating a new thread.
5) Page for replying to a thread.
6) Administration page for a specific forum showing available options.
7) Global administration page showing options.
8) Moderation page showing messages to be edited or posted.